- n.set of tableware
1) a place setting forframe in which a gem is set
2) to fashion a setting forsurroundings
3) a natural settingarrangement of stage props
4) a stage settingpoint at which a measuring device is set
5) to adjust, change the setting (of a thermostat)* * *['setɪŋ]change the setting (of a thermostat)['arrangement of stage props'] a stage setting['frame in which a gem is set'] to fashion a setting for['point at which a measuring device is set'] to adjust['set of tableware'] a place setting for['surroundings'] a natural setting
Combinatory dictionary. 2013.